Roasted Chickpea & Veggie Salad Recipe
It has been forever since I wrote a blog post!Honestly though,I'm not moving on from food blogging!I've just been experimenting with video recipe tutorials!(have you checked out myYouTube channel?)你应该在Instagram上跟我学，我正在用视频形式重新制作一些非常简单的食谱！!
Anyway,回到今天的食谱-温暖，protein-rich chickpea salad!A Vegetarian's dream come true!With an abundance of fresh seasonal vegetables and roasted chickpeas,this wholesome salad is a full meal by itself.
With some spices added to the veggies and chickpeas right at the time of roasting,这碗沙拉有穿孔的味道!You can modify it to use up the spices you have on hand or like.You can also use up any vegetables in your refrigerator!The more,更好！!
- 1 cup Cooked or Canned Chickpeas
- 4 cups Fresh Chopped Vegetables (Refer Note 1)
- 2 TBSP Spice-Mix (Refer Note 2)
- Salt,if needed
- Crumbled Cottage Cheese or Feta Cheese or Paneer (optional)
- Fresh Lemon Slices
- Vegetables - You can use any veggies you have on hand.比如：西葫芦，Bell Peppers,花椰菜，Eggplant,Baby Corn,Carrots,Onions etc.
- 1 teaspoon Cumin Powder (jeera)
- 1 teaspoon Coriander Seeds Powder (dhania)
- 1 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Paprika or Chili Powder or Hot Pepper Flakes
- 1 teaspoon Oregano or Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- Mix all spices and set aside
- Heat 1 TBSP Oil in a grill pan or baking pan
- Add chopped veggies
- Add 1 TBSP spice mix
- Mix well.
- Grill for 3-4 min or Bake at 180 C for 20 min.Taste and adjust for salt if required.
- Set aside
- Repeat with Chickpeas: To a baking pan,add chickpeas,1 TBSP oil,1 TBSP spice mix and mix well.Bake at 200 C for 15 min.Set aside
- To a bowl,add the roasted veggies
- Top them off with roasted chickpeas
- Garnish with cilantro,crumbled paneer / cottage cheese and a squeeze of lemon
- Serve warm
Here's a quick video tutorial –