Priced at 15 bucks a sachet,this over expensive exotic blend of spices succeeded in getting my attention – not just because they tasted mega awesome with my large bag of french fries (guilty!),but also because they tasted even better as"残留物”left on my fingers!!
I usually like to make a lot of blend of spices at home for 2 reasons – 1) It is cheaper 2) You can control the amount of salt and customize it to suit your taste!!
Which is exactly what I did.这是我最喜欢的皮里辣椒调料配方。And I've gotta say – it tastes exactly like store bought Piri Piri spice mix.
PIRI PIRI SPICE MIX RECIPE
You'll need –
Just add all the powders to a mixing bowl
Store in air tight jars and for safety – in the fridge upto 2 months.🙂
- 1 teaspoon Salt (I like to use Black Salt)
- ½ teaspoon Cardamon powder
- ½ teaspoon Powdered Sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground Cayenne Pepper or Piri Piri Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Hot Pepper Flakes (Chilli flakes)
- 2 teaspoon Oregano
- You can adjust any spice amounts to suit your taste
- Just add all the powders to a mixing bowl