Christmas is round the corner and it is obvious you are looking for easy-to-bake treats to give away to family,friends,acquaintances and devour some yourself!🙂 THIS is it!Look no more.😉 What am I saying?You don't need ‘Christmas' for a reason to bake these brownies!They are moist,fudgy … and best of all,CHOCOLATE-Y!! By the way,you're gonna put up with a lot of yakking from me today..only coz I got some really good shots (in my opinion) of the brownies and as always,I wanna *show-off*!😛 Look at the pic above..Can you see the chocolate pieces half melted,and half solid..just perfectly merging with the brownie bits?Oh-so delicious!!
The brownies did crack a little bit on the top.But that,我意识到发生在大多数fudge-y布朗尼。Covering the baking pan with aluminum foilshould do the trick and prevent the cracks to a large extent,but I ran out of foil.So I didn't do it.But I didn't mind a few cracks on the brownies.After all,the guinea pigs for these brownies were 3 of my childhood friends who would probably jump at anything chocolate-y,no matter what it looked like!😛
These brownies require very few basic pantry ingredients which you probably already have on hand.You could substitute the curd (plain thick yogurt) for sour cream too.They take less than 45 minutes to prepare!However,I do advice you to let it cool completely before cutting a slice coz trust me,this really needs to rest to get the perfect slice.I stuck the baking pan (once it cooled) into the refrigerator for an hour and the ‘fudgy-ness' just went up a few thousand notches!!
First,you wanna get your oven pre-heated to 160C / 345 F
Second thing you wanna do is line your brownie pan (9X9 pan) with parchment paper and butter it well.(click here to read more)
Then,start off by creaming the butter at room temperature.Which just means,with a spoon,beat it well for it to look creamy.Then you add your thick curd (or sour cream / yogurt) and vanilla extract.
Beat the mixture well….By the way,I put COLD curd into my well beaten butter..How dumb!😛 The butter which was so nice and creamy became lumpy again!Don't do that!But if you do,don't worry either..it doesn't matter.
In a separate bowl,quickly mix in all your dry ingredients – flour,cocoa,sugar,baking powder… just to give it a head start.
Into the curd-butter mixture,sift in all the dry ingredients.
Add the water.
Mix well to form a smooth thick batter.
Add in chopped chocolate chunks or chocolate chips.
Fold them into the batter to distribute the chocolate evenly.
Pour it into the prepared brownie tin.
In it goes to the preheated oven @ 160C for 30 minutes.
Check if it is completely cooked through by inserting a toothpick or dry piece of spaghetti.If it comes out clean without leaving any wet batter,it is done.
Let it cool completely for 30 minutes.Carefully,,remove the brownie from the tin.
Do not slice until it has had time to rest for at least 2 hours.This just helps everything set well and give a wonderful texture.Stick it into the refrigerator for 1 hour and then slice!!
That's 188bet金宝搏下载about it!You can store these for around 3-4 days.But I don't think it'll last that long!😀 They'll be gone within seconds!And if you have people like my brother and friends for company,then you don't ever have to worry 188bet金宝搏下载about clearing space in your refrigerator to make space for these brownies!😉 😀
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- ⅓ cup Cocoa Powder
- ⅔ cup Powdered Sugar (adjust according to your taste)
- ⅓ cup + 1 TBsp Unsalted Butter at room temperature
- ½ cup thick Curd (or plain yogurt or sour cream)
- ¾ cup Water (to be adjusted)
- ½ cup chopped Chocolate (or use chocolate chips)**
- 1.5 tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Salt (skip if using salted butter)
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- * 1 cup is around 200 gms
- ** The chocolate can be skipped.But I suggest you don't
- Grease and Line your sqaure baking tin.
- Preheat your oven to 160C / 320F
- Cream the butter well.Add curd,vanilla and mix well
- Mix the dry - flour,sugar,cocoa powder & baking powder roughly.
- Sift the whole of the dry ingredients into the curd-butter mixture.
- Add in the water and mix well to form a thick smooth batter.Add a few more spoons of water if the batter is too thick.
- Add the chopped chocolate or chocolate chips and fold them in.Don't over mix.
- Pour into the baking dish and bake for 30 minutes or until the brownies are fully cooked through.
As you can see,他们是超级简单。I promise you,they are gonna taste mindbogglingly good!Please make it,enjoy it,share it… and let me know how you liked them!😉 🙂 Enjoy!!!